Rick Drumm

Richard Drumm
Outer Banks Blue
Kitty Hawk, NC 27949

252-305-9999
Contact Me

Don't Miss Out On Your Favorite Listings
As They Come On The Market; Or, Drop In Price!

Sign Up!
FREE Email Updates!
*Contact Information Will Not Be Shared*

Quick Search


view all


Any

Any

No Min.

No Max.

Outer Banks Real Estate Blog

Currituck Flood Maps

Currituck Flood Maps Update It was previously reported in a Legislative Briefing that Currituck County’s flood maps would likely not become effective until sometime next spring or summer – similar to Dare County’s flood map timeline. Cu... Read more

7 Reasons to buy a home on the Outer Banks right now….

7 Reasons to buy a home on the Outer Banks right now…. Buyers who purchased to live in a primary residence bought 70 percent of all homes in 2016 for a total of 4.2 million properties. The remaining 30 percent of homes were snatched up by investor... Read more

To deceive or not to deceive? Glam or no Glam? These are the questions...

This topic is two-fold. Photographic deception, or using a Stager to make a home look it's best so that deception is not necessary. The current school of thought appears to be this; when listing a home for sale, hire a photographer, temporarily stage... Read more

June Real Estate Market Update

Summary • Total Sales: Total June sales - 279 Units - the highest monthly number of units sold since October 2005. Total Volume Sold - $427,942,964. • Under-contract – Units listed as under contract declined by 11% due to the record number... Read more



Rick Drumm | 252-305-9999 | Contact Me
3732 N Croatan Hwy Box 1220 - Kitty Hawk, NC 27949
Copyright © 2017, All Rights Reserved